Of Love & Regret - S.H. Kolee 2.5 starsThis book was one of my in-between reads. I have to admit though I liked the first part of this book. Hell, I loved the premise of this book especially with what happened with her best friend. But after that, it just started to get annoying. The characters started to get on my nerves and the plot just went nowhere, and this book ended up as one of my most frustrating reads ever. Madison and Logan's relationship have always been complicated. She likes him and saw him first but instead of dating her, Logan dated her best friend instead. I can understand this since Logan met both of them separately and while Madison certainly felt some connection with Logan, Logan doesn't seem to give her a second thought.I can even forgive both of them for what they did especially since they seemed to be torn up about it. But seriously, the whole situation came up again, with different characters this time, and again, and again. It became recycled drama. The whole we-can't-be-together-because-it-felt-like-I'm-betraying-my-best friend situation got old quickly. And both the MCs reacted the same way over and over again, with immaturity. They never learned the first time or the second time. They went on to repeat the same mistakes over and over again, it became annoying. It wasn't fun to read anymore.