Shattered Glass (Shattered Glass, #1) - Dani Alexander 4.5 to 5 hilarious bunny-tripping stars!!I'm going to keep it short and sweet. This book was funny as hell. But it also has a lot of heart. Austin Glass is your quintessential guy. A rich, good-looking with rapier wit and has a comeback for anything. But there is so much more to him than just that and throughout the book we get to see how he became the way he is. Ugh, his story is part funny and for the most part heart-breaking.It was funny the way he tried to rationalized his attraction to Peter and the possibility that he might be gay. Ha! I really felt for him and even though he was douchy sometimes, you can't help but like him and root for him. I swear, when his fellow cops started treating him differently because he was gay, I wanted to rip their throats out. Fortunately, Austin really handled it very well. I loved that he refused to be cowed by these people. And even though his career was on the line, he really came through for himself, for Peter and for Cai.Peter aka Rabbit, aka, Bunny Slippers was the perfect foil for him. Rabbit had lost everything. In spite of all that, I never get a sense of bitterness from him. He still seemed untouched by all that which was ridiculous considering the type of horror he went through. This book had a lot of secondary characters. I mean, a lot! I had to do mental gymnastics to remember them all. But out of all of them I loved Cai, Darryl,Luis and of course, Angelica the most. Yes, I loved that crazy bridezilla! I thought she was awesome. I could go on and on about how wonderful and how funny this book is but I'm going to restrain myself. Just please, please read this book! You won't regret it!