Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1) - Madeleine Urban,  Abigail Roux I wasn't really planning to write a full review but I felt that Ty and Zane deserves a full review, don't you think? My full review is posted here => Ever After Romance Book BlogThis is my first foray into the romance world of M/M and let me tell you, I am so thrilled I started this genre with this book. Cut & Run has wonderful characters, great pacing, non-stop action and a sweet realistic romance between two strong but very different men. It follows the story of two FBI agents, Ty Grady and Zane Garrett who were forced to worked together to solve a series of murders in the tri-state area. One was brash and undisciplined while the other was rigid and always in control. Ty and Zane hated each other on sight. Hated each other. During their first meeting, you get to see how different they were just by the way they looked. Zane was in a snazzy suit, while Ty looked like he just rolled out of bed and threw in the first clothing item he sees. That almost exact same scene was replayed in the middle of the book but this time, Ty was in suit. and Zane looked unkempt. I thought that was hilarious. They were different, yes, but they also have a lot of things in common and this became apparent throughout the book.The pacing was great throughout the book. Never a dull moment between these two. I admit, I wasn't taken with the mystery that much but that's only because I was really more interested in whether Ty and Zane would finally admit their deepening feelings for each other. And when they did, I was like, 'Yay!' Although, they had to suffer so much physically as well as emotionally first before that happened. But when they did, it was really sweet. Overall, I love this story. It has all the right elements I was looking for. I can't get enough of Ty and Zane. I will definitely be reading the whole series. Hopefully, by the time the 8th book comes out, I'll be finish reading book 2 to 7.