Fate Book - Mimi Jean Pamfiloff 3.5 starsI honestly didn't know what to expect when I started reading Fate Book. I was intrigued with the blurb. I mean, who wouldn't? A dorky high school girl who had trouble fitting in, made up a boyfriend based on an image he saw on the Internet and the next day she found out that her "made-up" boyfriend was real and pissed at her. I just couldn't resist. I had to read it.Fate Book had a lot of promise but I was a little bit let down during the first half of book. I couldn't connect to Dakota at all. I questioned a lot of choices she made. Santiago, Dakota's made-up boyfriend, blew hot and cold that I had trouble keeping up with his feelings or his non-feelings for Dakota. Fortunately, the mystery that was hinted at the very beginning was slowly, unraveling and before I knew it, I was hooked to the story. I liked the twist and turns in this story. And I liked even more that Dakota and Santiago finally got both their head on straight and just confronted their growing feelings for each other. Santiago finally proved how uber hot and badass he can be by being there for Dakota. And when they came together, I was like, "Yipee!"The ending was okay. It was satisfying although I wanted more answers regarding Dakota's father's involvement in the whole thing. He was a major player in the story but except for a few explanations here and there, I never really got to know him and the state of his relationship with his wife. Overall, still a satisfying read though. :)Copy is generously provided by the author to Ever After Romance as part of a blog tour and in exchange for an honest review.