Ablaze (Ablaze, #1)

Ablaze (Ablaze, #1) - Morgan Black 3 stars!I enjoyed this novella a lot. A lot. The only problem is that it was way too short and was over way too soon. I wanted more of Luke and Cheyenne. And that ending? Ugh! When is book two coming out? I need it like yesterday. Putting the ending side, this was a wonderful teaser though. I say teaser because in this book, we only get a glimpse of Cheyenne and Luke's character. Cheyenne is an okay character for me. I know she's a rich girl whose life was pretty much mapped for her already. She did what was expected of her. One of them was to marry a guy befitting her status in society, in other words, a guy that her daddy approves. Luke is the mysterious ranch hand who came to work for Cheyenne's family. He came to work for them under such unbelievable circumstances that I don't quite know what to think of it yet. But Luke is definitely mysterious and I felt like there is more to him that he's letting on. The other guy mentioned in the book was Collin, Cheyenne's almost boyfriend. I don't want him to be a total douche but abandoning your almost girlfriend in the middle of a blizzard without informing anyone was just unacceptable. But I am interested in finding out more about him. Overall, a good way to start a series. I'll definitely look forward to the second installment. What can I say? I'm hooked. ♥♥*A copy of the book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.